The wedding on Friday was extremely fun. I usually don’t dance but I don’t know what came over me but I did. And I didn’t get the interview I wanted but I did doodle.
Some highlights of the wedding
- My cousin’s name is now “Renee Divine”. What an amazingly awesome name. I can’t get over it.
- At the wedding, when Renee was walking down the aisle, my Great Grandmother (still alive at 96, bless her heart) asked “Who’s wedding is this?”
- Later on after the ceremony, my Great Grandmother said “I’m glad nobody got shot.” Well, I’d hope not!
- My uncle bought my cousin a rum and coke.
- My aunt took the drink away.
- Chocolate fountain!
- Getting my period near the end of the party :D (But really, I get my period at the worst times possibly. Holidays, parties, the class period before running a mile, etc. And I’m really a baby when it comes to when I first get my period.)
I returned home today and I have some cally pictures taken from my piece-of-elephantdung camera phone! I’d like to put up some of the wedding pictures because my cousin’s dress was beautiful and wedding pictures are nice.
This is how I had my feet during the car ride home.
This is the dent in my foot because I have such bony ankles.
haha this isn’t a drawing. More of a revelation. When a girl goes over a hill in a car really fast, they get this tingling in their stomach. When a guy goes over a similar path, he feels a tingling in his nuts. I didn’t know that until yesterday. That’s so weird…
I like drawing mouths/lips and creepy doodle guys! and fail stars! lol!
This actually took a bit of artistic ability. My brother was somewhat sleeping and I started to sketch out his profile quickly. Probably done in about 5 minutes. He thought it looks like him, as did my parents. I think it came out pretty well.