I hate impending migraines
I can’t even read the words in front of me. If this passes, I will be grateful. Time for the dermatologist! This is hoping I don’t sick in her office.
I think I need to write it down over and over so I remember and actually get it done.
Italian Grammar Quiz Monday, as well as Grammar Summary. Italian Written Test Wednesday.
- Italian Oral Exam Friday.
Renaissance/ Baroque class presentation on Tuesday (20 min. with powerpoint) Art History Research Paper due Wednesday (Roughly 10 pages). Re-write of Museum studies paper due Wednesday (6 pages, but already written. Just fixing it up.) Finish Cognitive Psychology blog post. Hand in some time this week.
- Catch up on Cognitive Psychology lecture/reading as well as Art History reading.
- Renaissance/Baroque class final paper for the 10th (8-12 pages)
- Study for final exams (Cognitive Psychology on 11th, Renaissance/Baroque class on 16th, Art History on 17th) And people say that humanities classes only have final papers… Kiss my ass.
- Pick up fencing warm-ups.
- Have everything ready to move out.
- Contact museums for shadowing opportunities.
- Possibly book trip to London.
On another note, I am in really bad shape and need to start working out again. But that won’t work easily if I am constantly typing, writing, and studying. Sigh. I don’t like being so weak.